Contact info is at the bottom of the page

Thursday, July 11, 2013

BR#9 update...

Okay, so we're at the two year mark since BR#8. Assuming anyone gives a fuck, I've got quite a bit of material for #9, lots of it is listed in a post found below, other stuff that isn't.

Some may know that I was hoping to put this thing out last winter, but obviously didn't. Sometimes life gets in the way, as I would hope anyone reading this would know.

I don't know when #9 will be printed at this point, but like with #8, when the time is right it will be right.

For now, feel free to check out ZUD, which has finely materialized.

There is another huge project in the works, though it is something that can not be bought or sent through the mail. I'm sure I'll probably write some pretentious and annoying essay about it for BR#9.

We'll see...

justin


No comments:

Post a Comment